Important Reservations Update
The DOD Lodging Reservation Website for NRC Solomons has been shut down as we transition to a Recreation.gov - a new online reservation system.
If you need to make a reservation to stay/arrive at NRC Solomons between now through Tuesday, May 2nd - please call the Lodging Office at 410-326-2924/2927. This would be for stays happening with this time period.
If you need to make a reservation to stay/arrive at NRC after close of business on Tuesday, May 2nd, please wait until the new online reservation system goes LIVE on Wednesday, May 3rd. We are unable to make future reservations at this time.
We apologize for any inconvience this may cause but we are looking forward to our new system and we cannot wait to see you at NRC Solomons this summer!
Please take a few minutes to check out the new website and download the app to your phone through your carrier's app store!
Welcome to the beautiful and inviting Navy Getaways, Navy Recreation Center (NRC) Solomons. The scenic vistas of the Chesapeake Bay's waterfront are a part of daily life here, and a big reason why this has proven to be a popular and most sought after location for vacations for our proudly serving military members and their families for years.
Nestled on a peninsula bounded by the picturesque Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay in an area you will soon agree is aptly called "the land of pleasant living," the bay and its rivers play an influence on the local lifestyle, including the choice in leisure pursuits.
We offer a wide range of lodging, camping, secured & unsecured storage options to meet your family’s needs.
- RV Camping Full Hookup
- RV Camping Limited Hookup
- Primitive Family Tent Site
- Primitive Deluxe Family Tent Site
- Primitive Camping Cabin
- Picnic Table
- Full Hookup RV spaces (30/50 amp electric, water and sewage)
- Limited Hookup RV spaces (20/30 amp or 30/50 amp water and electric)
- Fire Pit Primitive Camping ONLY, (EXCLUDES full and limited hookup RV spaces)
- Comfort Stations (bathroom & showers)
- Coin-Operated Laundry Facilities
Click Here for our Recreational Lodging and Camping Pricing Guide
Simple Steps to book your stay:
- Active Duty or reserve military members may make their reservations one year prior to arrival date.
- Retired military members, URW, veterans, and active/retired DoD civilians may make their reservation six months prior to their arrival date.
- A credit card is required to guarantee all reserved reservations.
Navy Getaways Solomons, Navy Recreation Center program, provides patrons convenient and accessible 24/7 reservation reserves. Starting May 3, 2023, any eligible patron may go to www.recreation.gov to make their reservations. To make reservations for the Storage Facilities please contact the Solomons Navy Getaways Front Desk Office directly at 410-326-2924/2927.
Reservations are booked according to current policies, procedures and availability of lodging units, RV spaces, tent camping, rental and storage facilities.
RECREATIONAL & OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Pool Complex
- Miniature Golf
- Golf Driving Range
- Basketball and Tennis Counts
- Volleyball and Horseshoes
- Picnic Sites
- Nature Trail
- Outdoor Billiards
- Marina (boat ramp, boat slips and unsecured storage spaces)
- Crabbing and Fishing Pier
- Recreational Programs
- Dog Park
- Paddle Boats, Moon bounces, Tents and Other Rentals
Pets are welcome on board NRC with proof of vaccinations for guests who are staying in RV's and tents. Pets are not allowed inside NG, NRC buildings, rental facilities or lodging units. Service animals are welcome with proper documentation.
ACCESS ONTO FACILITY
Guest must have a valid eligibility ID card to check in for a reservation or to gain access onto facility.
Please see attached documents read instructions and complete the SECNAV 5512 form for overnight-unaffiliated guest and veterans to submit prior to your stay/arrival at Navy Getaways, Navy Recreation Center in order to obtain access onto the facility.
Note: Please contact the us directly if you have questions or need further guidance.