Business support will be provided at the Administrative Office, building 147, located adjacent to the tennis & basketball courts, service support includes annual berthing and storage contract support and transient berthing.
During the peak season (Memorial Day-Labor Day) and weekends (Labor Day-Columbus Day) supplemental support and services (resale items and transient berthing reservations) are provided at the Community Recreation - Adventure Zone daily from 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Our Tackle Shop will reopen Memorial Day weekend in our Camp Store, located at the Adventure Zone. Bait, tackle and ice will be available for purchase through Labor Day weekend.
The Point Patience Marina is located at the southern end of the complex.
- Comfort Station with easy walking distance from the docks with full shower and laundry facilities.
- Boat Rinse Down Station
- Pump-out Station
The marina has 125 wet slips ranging in size from 20-ft. to 45-ft. All wet slips have electric and water hookups; deck extensions are not permitted. Unsecured dry storage is also available on an annual basis.
Absolutely no fishing or crabbing is allowed in the Marina.
Located at the southern end of the complex on the Patuxent River and is available for fishing & crabbing.
Dimensions: 614 feet long, 25 feet wide and has four fingers.
- Fish cleaning station and restrooms are available 1 May – 1 November
- The Fishing Pier is open daily 24/7 though subject to closure or restricted access due to unsafe or hazardous weather conditions.
- The beach located adjacent to the pier is NOT authorized for swimming or fishing.
- Patrons can utilize this beach specifically for the launch and recovery of their personally owned man powered recreational water craft: kayaks/canoes/SUPs and walking.
- Pets are authorized to swim on this beach but are required to be fully vaccinated and must remain under positive control of an adult, 18 years or older.
- All berthing and storage arrangements require a contract to include proof of eligibility, vessel/trailer registration and insurance.
- All slips provide year round electrical service and water hook-up and pump out service - 1 May-1November.
- Pump out station is available at no cost but guests are encouraged to bring their pump out attachment.
Point Patience Marina is proud to be recognized by the state of Maryland for the 22 nd consecutive year a as a Certified Clean Marina!
- The use detergents, flushing engines or discharge is unauthorized in the marina.
- Patrons who require fresh water to flush outboards or rinse their vessels down are welcome to utilize the detergent free, rinse down area is located behind the old Marina office 1 May – 31 October.
Fishing and crabbing is unauthorized on the Marina docks.
1 April-31 October
1 April - 31 March
Daily Transient Berthing Rate
Weekly Transient Berthing Rate
|Annual Unsecured Dry Storage||
$380 per year
Daily Transient Dry Storage
|$10 per day|
Wet/Dry Combo - Berthing Seasonal w/ Annual Dry Storage