Point Patience Marina
Effective September 8 until COB of October 12, 2020.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Thursday||CLOSED|
|Friday - Sunday||9 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
- MAX 2 guests in office space at 1 time, 1 at counter and 1 in lobby receiving area
- Floor markers in place to mark 6ft spacing, protective barriers up at counters and signage on doors to indicate social distancing requirements (mask/spacing)
- Masks required for team and guests
- Team member will wear gloves during sale transactions
- Hand sanitizer at door/entry point and each service desk
- “In/Out” containers for pens
- Suspend rental equipment (fishing rods/dip nets/steam pots)
- Regular/timely sanitation of common areas and high touch points
- Team member will provide service of products (bait/tackle/ice) to minimize physical contact
OFF-SEASON Hours of Operation
Effective Oct 13, 2020 - April 30, 2021
*Guests can access docks, storage, and fishing pier at any time
*Guests can visit the Adventure Zone, Monday - Friday : 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. for assistance
As of July 2, 2020, Point Patience Marina will operate under modified hours.
Hours of Operation:
|Daily (weather permitting)||24hours Daily|
- Fish Cleaning station will be sanitized periodically throughout the day
The Point Patience Marina is located at the southern end of the complex and is fully equipped with a comfort station, which includes: laundry facilities, showers, boat wash, and a pump-out station. The marina has 125 wet slips ranging in size from 20-ft. to 45-ft. All wet slips have electric and water hookups; deck extensions are not permitted. Unsecured dry storage is also available on an annual basis. The Marina also sells bait, tackle and ice. Absolutely no fishing or crabbing is allowed in the Marina.
Slips will be assigned for annual occupancy as available through the Marina Office. The Marina Manager has the authority to reassign mooring as necessary to provide the maximum use of the slips. Standby limit is six months. Priority for reservations is as follows, based on the date of applications: 1) active duty and reserve, 2) retired military and 3) active and retired DoD civilians.
Yearly Berthing Rates
Transient Slip Rental
Transient slips are available in 20-ft., 30-ft., 35-ft., and 45-ft. slips.
Transient slip fees are $1 for E1-E5 and $1.25 for all others per foot of vessel per day, with a less than a seven-night stay.
Weekly transient slip fees are $0.90 for E1-E5 and $1 for all others per foot, per day with a minimum seven-night stay. Reservations are requested.
Unsecured dry storage fees are $350 for E1-E5 and $360 for all others per year.
The boat ramp is located across from the Marina Office.