Welcome to the beautiful and inviting Navy Getaways, Navy Recreation Center (NRC) Solomons. The scenic vistas of the Chesapeake Bay's waterfront are a part of daily life here, and a big reason why this has proven to be a popular and most sought-after location for vacations for our proudly serving military members and their families for years.
Nestled on a peninsula bounded by the picturesque Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay in an area you will soon agree is aptly called "the land of pleasant living," the bay and its rivers play an influence on the local lifestyle, including the choice in leisure pursuits.
We offer a wide range of lodging, camping, secured & unsecured storage options to meet your family’s needs.
- Secured Storage
- Unsecured Storage
- Secured Storage (a fenced-in compound with combination lock access)
- Unsecured storage (open access)
- Graveled Roadway
Simple Steps to book your stay:
- Active Duty or reserve military members may make their reservations one year prior to arrival date.
- Retired military members, URW, veterans, and active/retired DoD civilians may make their reservation six months prior to their arrival date.
- A credit card is required to guarantee all reserved reservations.
To make reservations for the Storage Facilities please contact the Solomons Navy Getaways Front Desk Office directly at 410-326-2924/2927.
Reservations are booked according to current policies, procedures, and availability of lodging units, RV spaces, tent camping, rental, and storage facilities.