Welcome to the beautiful and inviting Navy Getaways, Navy Recreation Center (NRC) Solomons. The scenic vistas of the Chesapeake Bay's waterfront are a part of daily life here, and a big reason why this has proven to be a popular and most sought after location for vacations for our proudly serving military members and their families for years.
Nestled on a peninsula bounded by the picturesque Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay in an area you will soon agree is aptly called "the land of pleasant living," the bay and its rivers play an influence on the local lifestyle, including the choice in leisure pursuits.
We offer a wide range of lodging, camping, secured & unsecured storage options to meet your family’s needs.
- Secured Storage
- Unsecured Storage
- Secured Storage (fenced in compound with combination lock access)
- Unsecured storage (open access)
- Graveled Roadway
Simple Steps to book your stay:
- Active Duty or reserve military members may make their reservations one year prior to arrival date.
- Retired military members, URW, veterans, and active/retired DoD civilians may make their reservation six months prior to their arrival date.
- A credit card is required to guarantee all reserved reservations.
Navy Getaways Solomons, Navy Recreation Center program, provides patrons convenient and accessible 24/7 reservation reserves. Any eligible patron may go to our website at www.dodlodging.net or our 24 hour call center at 877-NAVYBED (628-9233) to make their reservations. To make reservations for the Primitive Group Camp Tent Sites, Storage Facilities, and Recreational Facility Rentals, please contact the Solomons Navy Getaways Front Desk Office directly at 410-326-2924/2927.
Reservations are booked according to current policies, procedures and availability of lodging units, RV spaces, tent camping, rental and storage facilities.