The Adventure Zone is available for the entire family.
The Adventure Zone hosts various special events, including arts/crafts, outdoor movie nights, campfire/hayrides, and other family events.
Daily, Monthly and Seasonal Activity & Leisure passes are available to maximize the fun and minimize your expenses!
Monthly and Seasonal passes are available for purchase Memorial Day-Labor Day at the Adventure Zone.
These passes are available for up to 6 eligible, immediate household family members.
An Activity Pass is valid for either the Adventure Zone or Aquatics access.
A Leisure pass is valid for both the Adventure Zone and Aquatics access.
The Aquatics pass is reciprocal for use at both the NRC Riverside Pool and NAS Pax River’s outdoor pool.
Need sporting equipment? Gear Issue, located inside the Adventure Zone, has a wide range of equipment for daily use. Equipment options include: tennis equipment, golf clubs, basketballs/football/soccer balls/volleyballs, corn hole, horse shoes, and softball equipment, along with board games, billiard and ping pong equipment to loan out with the purchase of a Leisure or Activity Pass.
If you need equipment for an upcoming event, the Community Recreation team at the Adventure Zone can assist with a wide variety of equipment rental options:
- Picnic Packs: Gear bag that provides all the equipment to enjoy a day of fun.
- Camping Equipment: Lanterns/tents/cots/coolers
- Moon Bounces: Small & Large Castles as well as a giant slide
- Bicycles: adult & youth
- Fire Wood
- Mini Golf & Driving Range
- On-site outdoor activity pavilion with billiards, ping pong & fooseball.
- Seasonal group activities and programs
- Rental bikes, coolers, cots, general camping equipment, picnic packs and inflatables
- Bark Park, Athletic Fields, Green Spaces, Nature Trail
- Mini golf, billiards, ping pong, foosball, & board games
- Camp Store with snacks, drinks, bait & tackle, ice, and more
- In –Season assistance for marina transient berthing/storage agreements.
The Adventure Zone is open from May through October annually. However, the Mini Golf and Driving Range are available for use year-round.
Please stop by the Administration Office Monday – Friday 0900-4pm or the Lodging Office Weekends/Federal Holidays 1000-5pm for equipment during the Adventure Zones “off season.”
We are a 100% cashless operation. Payment options:
- Master Card
- American Express
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay