ALL FACILITIES WILL BE CLOSED ON FOLLOWING DAYS IN OBSERVATION OF FEDERAL HOLIDAYS:
Christmas Eve, Thursday, Dec. 24
Christmas Day, Friday, Dec. 25
New Year’s Day, Friday, Jan. 1
Navy Getaways- Daily 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Recreation & Marina- Mon. - Fri. 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
**Recreation/Marina will be closed for the holidays Dec. 24- Jan 3
Administration- Mon. - Fri. 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Modified Hours of Operation:
|Monday - Thursday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Fridays||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- MAX 3 guests in office space at 1 time: 2 at each counter and 1 in “waiting area/Lobby.”
- Masks required for team and guests
- Team members will wear gloves during sale transactions
- Floor markers in place to mark 6ft spacing, protective barriers up at counters, and signage on doors to indicate social distancing requirements (mask/spacing)
- Hand sanitizer at door/entry point and each service desk
- In-office Water Fountain/Coffee Service/restroom unavailable
- “In/Out” containers for pens
- Regular/timely sanitation of common areas and high touchpoints
- Request Check-in time extension to 1600 vice 1500 due to lack of HK staff
- A hand sanitizing station will be available for patrons.
Off-Season Hours of Operation:
(Effective Oct 13, 2020 - April 30, 2021)
Saturday - Thursday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fridays: 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
NRC Solomon's Playgrounds
Effective September 8 until COB of October 12, 2020, NRC Solomon's Playgrounds will be open under modified hours and services.
Hours of Operation:
|Daily||8 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
- All playgrounds will be sanitized 3 times a day.
(AM/Mid-Day/PM (late afternoon before closing for the day)
- The team will be using a sanitation spray 10:1 ratio that will sit for 2 minutes and then be wiped down.
(This is a commercial sanitation/hospital grade solution that has a 2-minute max kill time.)
Welcome to the beautiful and inviting Navy Recreation Center (NRC) Solomons. The scenic vistas of the Chesapeake Bay's waterfront are a part of daily life here, and a big reason why this has proven to be a popular and most-sought after location for vacations for our proudly serving military members and their families for years.
Nestled on a peninsula bounded by the picturesque Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay in an area you'll soon agree is aptly called "the land of pleasant living," the bay and its rivers play an influence on the local lifestyle, including the choice in leisure pursuits.
Active duty military may make their reservations one year in advance of the requested arrival date. Retired military and DoD Civilians may make their reservations six months in advance of the requested date.
Pets are welcome on board NRC with proof of vaccinations for guests who are staying in RV's and tents. Pets are prohibited within all rental units. Service animals are welcome with proper documentation.
RVs need proof of insurance & ownership.
Click Here for our Recreational Lodging and Camping Pricing Guide
Primitive/Group Camp Sites