HPCON ALPHA UPDATES
Front Desk Hours of Operation
May 28, 2021 to September 6, 2021
- RV and Tent camping is fully open.
- Recreation Lodging (Cabins/Cottages) will slowly phase back in to regular occupancy as staffing is the housekeeping department increases.
- Outdoor Pavilions are OPEN.
- Club 9 building is available for rental.
- Table/chair/tablecloth rentals are now available.
- Two newly remodeled Comfort Stations are OPEN, one Comfort Station is currently down for repairs.
NRC Solomon's Playgrounds
Hours of Operation:
|Daily||8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
- All playgrounds will be sanitized 3 times a day.
(AM/Mid-Day/PM (late afternoon before closing for the day)
- The team will be using a sanitation spray 10:1 ratio that will sit for 2 minutes and then be wiped down.
(This is a commercial sanitation/hospital grade solution that has a 2-minute max kill time.)
Welcome to the beautiful and inviting Navy Recreation Center (NRC) Solomons. The scenic vistas of the Chesapeake Bay's waterfront are a part of daily life here, and a big reason why this has proven to be a popular and most-sought after location for vacations for our proudly serving military members and their families for years.
Nestled on a peninsula bounded by the picturesque Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay in an area you'll soon agree is aptly called "the land of pleasant living," the bay and its rivers play an influence on the local lifestyle, including the choice in leisure pursuits.
Active duty military may make their reservations one year in advance of the requested arrival date. Retired military and DoD Civilians may make their reservations six months in advance of the requested date.
Pets are welcome on board NRC with proof of vaccinations for guests who are staying in RV's and tents. Pets are prohibited within all rental units. Service animals are welcome with proper documentation.
RVs need proof of insurance & ownership.
Click Here for our Recreational Lodging and Camping Pricing Guide
Primitive/Group Camp Sites