Welcome to the beautiful and inviting Navy Getaways, Navy Recreation Center (NRC) Solomons. The scenic vistas of the Chesapeake Bay's waterfront are a part of daily life here, and a big reason why this has proven to be a popular and most sought after location for vacations for our proudly serving military members and their families for years.
Nestled on a peninsula bounded by the picturesque Patuxent River and the Chesapeake Bay in an area you will soon agree is aptly called "the land of pleasant living," the bay and its rivers play an influence on the local lifestyle, including the choice in leisure pursuits.
We offer a wide range of lodging, camping, secured & unsecured storage options to meet your family’s needs.
- Two to five bedroom Contemporary and Historical Cottages
- One bedroom Deluxe Cabins
- Three bedroom Brick Cottages
- Upgraded Cabins
- Cable TV
- Heat & AC
- Refrigerator, Stove
- Coffee Pot, Microwave, Toaster
- Dishes, Flatware, Serving/Cooking Utensils, Pots and Pans
- Blow Dryer
- Iron and Ironing Board
Simple Steps to book your stay:
- Active Duty or reserve military members may make their reservations one year prior to arrival date.
- Retired military members, URW, veterans, and active/retired DoD civilians may make their reservation six months prior to their arrival date.
- A credit card is required to guarantee all reserved reservations.
Navy Getaways Solomons, Navy Recreation Center program, provides patrons convenient and accessible 24/7 reservation reserves. Any eligible patron may go to our website at www.dodlodging.net or our 24 hour call center at 877-NAVYBED (628-9233) to make their reservations. To make reservations for the Primitive Group Camp Tent Sites, Storage Facilities, and Recreational Facility Rentals, please contact the Solomons Navy Getaways Front Desk Office directly at 410-326-2924/2927.
Reservations are booked according to current policies, procedures and availability of lodging units, RV spaces, tent camping, rental and storage facilities.
Recreational and Other Opportunities:
- Pool Complex
- Miniature Golf
- Golf Driving Range
- Unmanned Fitness Center
- Basketball and Tennis Counts
- Volleyball and Horseshoes
- Picnic Sites
- Nature Trail
- Outdoor Billiards
- Marina (boat ramp, boat slips and unsecured storage spaces)
- Crabbing and Fishing Pier
- Recreational Programs
- Dog Park
- Paddle Boats, Moon bounces, Tents and Other Rentals.
Pets are welcome on board NRC with proof of vaccinations for guests who are staying in RV's and tents. Pets are not allowed inside NG, NRC buildings, rental facilities or lodging units. Service animals are welcome with proper documentation.
ACCESS ONTO FACILITY
Guest must have a valid eligibility ID card to check in for a reservation or to gain access onto facility.
Please see attached documents read instructions and complete the SECNAV 5512 form for overnight-unaffiliated guest and veterans to submit prior to your stay/arrival at Navy Getaways, Navy Recreation Center in order to obtain access onto the facility.
Note: Please contact the us directly if you have questions or need further guidance.